Saturday, February 11, 2012

What am I gonna do with my short hair?

Does anyone have a good site with pictures of short hairstyles?



I'm getting married next year and i have no clue what to do about my hair!What am I gonna do with my short hair?
Well here r a few ideas...



grow it ( depentdin on wheather it wud suite u )



go to the hairdressers and ask them for help they probably will b a great help! ;)



or I suppose just look around websites online and u might c sumthing that'll inspire u .... hope I helped oh and congratulations :)What am I gonna do with my short hair?
Wear a wig.
goo too shorthair.com...............congrats ;)
when next year?

and it should grow out at least a little.

http://www.weddingchannel.com/account/lo



^^you have to get an account
Wear a veil that will overshadow the hair, but basically leave it like it is. You can wear a very decorative tiara or hair ornament if you like.
yahoo image search has really cute short hair styles just type in bridall hairstyles for short hair or somthin like that
A year!



There is a lot you can do with your hair in one year.



Go to a beautician and let them guide you through it, not perfect strangers.
Before I start, I just wanna let ya know I'm a straight guy, lol.



So, I'm not sure how short your hair is, but I always thought flat hair that kind of ';curls outward'; at the bottom looks good with real hair.
clip up hair in face with pretty clips. or gell and spike. or copy keira knightly (straight). or get high lights and straighten curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment