Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to put up short hair for sports?

I'm getting my hair cut short. about neck length, longer in the front.tennis is starting soon and I want to be able to maintain it. however, I don't mind keeping it down for sports. should I use like a nike headband like nadal? or should I just bobby pin the front sections back so it's out of my face? will my hair being down complicate things?How to put up short hair for sports?
That is definitely one way to do it. And it's a good idea. Yes, just use a bigger headband, and you'll be fine. You could also just put your hair in a ponytail. Good luck with Tennis! How to put up short hair for sports?
you can still put your hair in a pony tail u can do a duff puff and it will be cute and great for sports
i have that hairstyle...and i just either wear a headband or stick thefrunt behing my ears!


gd luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment