Saturday, February 11, 2012

Do guys like it if girls have short hair?

So I work full time, go to school every night, and have hardly any time for me, for getting ready, etc... I am fashionable and dress tastefully. Today I went and got my hair, which was a little past my shoulders, cut very short. Now I have short bangs, layers that go about to my eyes, and the rest cut to about mid ear. It feels great, is stylish, and now it takes less time to get ready. So do guys like it if girls have very short hair?Do guys like it if girls have short hair?
a lot of guys do, a lot of guys don't.


there is no yes or no here.





if you feel good in it your confidence will show, and people who do like short hair will take notice.


just be comfortable with yourself, and you'll always be attractive.





!AlexiisDo guys like it if girls have short hair?
I luv it! It looks great to me, and it says something about the woman that wears it, too. Very confident, very sexy.
if you do yer man would like what's best for you, hur.
Only if you have a face that can pull it off, if you have round features like round cheeks it does not look right. Only certain women can pull this look off
just be yourself and more people will like you better.
my boyfriend wants me to cut my hair shorter


i would if i didnt have natural curly hair


and have to straighten it all the time


it would be easier because theres less hair


but it would be too volumyy for me





but ive seen a lot of guys who love girls


with short hair , if you do it nice


and dont look like a boy =p
Don't listen to what anyone else says short hair is totally cute especially if it is yours!








=)

No comments:

Post a Comment