Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have short hair about half an inch long, do you know any hair creams that could hold my hair flat and down ?

I have short hair and it sticks straight up, I want it to stay flat and down, any good hair products that could help it stay down ?I have short hair about half an inch long, do you know any hair creams that could hold my hair flat and down ?
Bed hair manipulator, it works for everything. Wheather you want it to stick up or flat down. Seriously, I use it everyday and I alternate in between scene looking hair and pin straight.


By the way, stay away from hairspray and gel, it just dosn't work. Ive tried it and it makes my hair even worse.I have short hair about half an inch long, do you know any hair creams that could hold my hair flat and down ?
dude, its a buzz, its supposed to stick up
Try Garnier Fruit..Gum..It really does work..its sticky and it does cost a little more but it does work.
BRILL CREAM
Hairspray or gellll....anything works really...
Control paste (finishing paste with organic flax seed) by Aveda should do the trick. Or go and get a haircut at a very good hair salon, they will definately recommend something that will work. If you dont wanna spend the money, just go once to find out the right product to use, and never go back again. (-;
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment