Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do people feel about short hair on a girl?

Right now I have straight shoulder length hair. I usually wear it up because i looks better up then down. So i was thinking of cuttting it short. Not as short as a pixie cut..i don't think lol. I don't really now what kind of style i would cut it tho. I need help!



So what do you guys think??

Im fifteen if that helps anything..

thanks!How do people feel about short hair on a girl?
I have short hair, I have it cut in a line bob.



Kind of like this but a little longer:

http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/uploaHow do people feel about short hair on a girl?
I don't know why people have such bad feelings about a girl having short hair. I think as long as you like it and feel that you can pull it off, then you should do it. I was thinking of doing a bob for myself. They are always cute and versatile.



Something like this:



http://beauty.about.com/od/shorthairstyl



or if you don't like the bangs than do this:



http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollection

(this is the one I want)



I hope this helps!
I think short hair on a girl is cute, maybe like Selena Gomez cut her hair? My sister wears her hair short and it looks pretty good, but she's nine.



Maybe get it cut short and add some layers? Or maybe you can dye a little bit of hair in the front a nice color like blonde or pink; it depends on your hair color. ^_____^
really depends on your face shape and features my friend recently had hers cut into almost a pixie cut and it looks really good on her but on some people it can look a bit boyish and not suit them



it depends :)
I don't really like short hair.My hair is long,and that's how I love it.Leave your hair at the length it is now.
okay im a girl....



but i love short hair!!!
I'm a guy. And i think that short hair looks great on a girl. I dated a girl with really short hair and I always thought she looked great.
I think short hair is cute. However on girls with really round faces it's not so hot.
If you're still a teen, I like girls with longer hair, like shoulder length is perfect.
I think short hair on a girl looks really really good
short hair is edgy for sure,but i think there's nothing sexier than long hair..guys love that..

No comments:

Post a Comment