Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have blonde/brown short hair and im a male, i bought a rich darkest brown dye from store advice?

So I've got this new dye and I'm thinking of using it but I'm scared about whats it going to turn out like, I don't want to miss any patches or go completely dark dark bron otherwise I will murder myself. Anybody got any advice to calm me down because I don't no what to do. Cheers ppl.I have blonde/brown short hair and im a male, i bought a rich darkest brown dye from store advice?
well seing as your hair is slightly brownish already you shount get any nasty surprises after dying. divide your hair into sections and apply the dye to each individual section starting at the roots. then once youve cover all your hair in dye massage you head to ensure all have is completely covered and then cover your hair with a shower cap or even glad wrap (i know it sounds riduculous) but it helps keep even heat and prevents the hair from drying out ensuring even coverage. then when the time is up follow the washing and after care instructions that came with the dye.


goodluckI have blonde/brown short hair and im a male, i bought a rich darkest brown dye from store advice?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,spots n other skin n hair problems u can refer to dis website


http://freebeautysamplez.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples for curing acne and other skin problems
No, blonde hair is great !


Never ever think of dying it !
just leave it as it is dudes dying hair is so 2000 man
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment