Saturday, February 11, 2012

Do women over 40 look better with short hair or long hair?

I think women look better with long hair,period.Do women over 40 look better with short hair or long hair?
Gaahhhhhh. Whatever. I have pixie hair and it looks way better on me (I'm 19 though)





Over 40, women should go NO LONGER than shoulder length! But that's not really short.Do women over 40 look better with short hair or long hair?
long hair all the way

Report Abuse



they don't look right with short hair

Report Abuse



It depends on the woman and her sense of style. Most women over 40 go shorter because of ease, not because of preference alot of times. If you want longer hair because you like it, i say stick to it, but make sure you have a stylist cut it into a style that suits your features.
I am 40 and you wouldn't catch me dead with short hair! I love my long locks, my hair is down to my butt! I think it depends on the woman and her features more than age. There are no rules to how long a woman over 40 can wear her hair.
Short hair can look more sophisticated on older women and no you shouldnt go over shoulder length.
Yea, but then they can look like hippies, as they get older. I think short hair looks good on women 40 or older
Short to medium legnth lol.
i think that they do. it looks more mature and you dont look like your trying to look younger. you look your age

No comments:

Post a Comment