Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do you tie short hair into a neat bun?

I'm in rotc and I just cut my hair. My hair touches my shoulders so I have to tie it up in a bunHow do you tie short hair into a neat bun?
I have a really good idea for you. I got advice from a lady who used to be in the military, similar to you, who had short hair and she didn't have enough hair to make a big bun. What she did was she took a long sock - (it can be an old sock) - and she cut the leg part of the sock off, rolled that part up like a donut, placed it around her pony tail, and wrapped little sections of her hair around the sock and placed bobby pins to hold them into place. When completed it gives your bun added volume, making it a thicker bun. It's a great idea because for this Halloween I dressed up as Princess Leia and I used the same technique for my hair buns. It turned out to look really good. I believe this is something you should try. If your hair length is a problem and you want a better, fuller bun then this should help. I hope this helps you get a better bun! You'll probably just have to try it and see. Good luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment