Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can a professional put my short hair in a bun?

My hair comes to the end of my neck and I waz wondering if my hair stylist put twisties in it up to a bun would it look pretty. Also if it wuld make it seem like my hair iz longer.


**what other styles can I try so my hair can grow??Can a professional put my short hair in a bun?
my hair is neck length also and when i get a bun i roll a sock and comb my hair around it. it works for me and i get twist a lot well use to you have to be careful because the rubber bands can take out your hair. it all depends on the look you are lookin for if you edgy a short rihanna hair style is gud but all depends. on the look. usually when i get twist it doesnt really make my hair look longer but i have thick hair so it looks full

No comments:

Post a Comment