Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do you tie short hair into a neat bun?

I'm in rotc and I just cut my hair. My hair touches my shoulders so I have to tie it up in a bunHow do you tie short hair into a neat bun?
Keep the bun low- too high and the bottom part of your hair will fall out of it. Put some tezturizing spray in it before you do it- it will make it a little more coarse to hold the bun in longer. You'll also want some gel or mousse, and let bobby pins be your best friend.How do you tie short hair into a neat bun?
i have hair that thouches my shoulders also and i did a show where i had to put my hair up in a bun and it was impossible! i had to use a pony tail holder that covered my whole bun.
hair spray, gel and pins
lots of bobby pins %26amp; hair spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment