Saturday, February 11, 2012

Are girls more attracted to guys with short hair than long hair?

I used to have long hair like Brandon Lee but I noticed that girls tended to be more attracted to guys with short hair. I decided to cut it and I have noticed that people have found me to be more attractive. So am I right that girls find short hair on guys more attractive %26amp; long hair on guys is less or unattractive?Are girls more attracted to guys with short hair than long hair?
yes.


if you have long hair girls are gonna think your gayAre girls more attracted to guys with short hair than long hair?
Gay huh? Well I've attracted women both the same with short and now long (clean) blond hair. Not so much the hair it's your over all package. Confident but not rude, polite but not a push over, have half a brain and can keep a conversation, also I'm not lazy and keep in good shape (muscular).

Report Abuse



Well it depends. I personally love long hair on guys. However, it needs to be well kept and not all shaggy and greasy. If the short look it working for you, as long as you like it, it doesn't really matter what the ladies like. Besides, a good woman will see beyond your hair, short or long.
It really depends on the girl!! ....and the guy wearing the hair!!


Some guys are super hot with long hair that dont make the same impression with short. but then again some guys could never pull off the long look... =)


Hope that helped!


xo
when a guy has long hair it makes me feel like there unhighgeanic and i am a girl and i dnt want to be walking rund with a boy that looks like a girl
Short hair definately
short hair mostly, but if the guy is a rocker then both ways.
Short~
Heck, i hope so dude! I just cut my hair short
Brandon Lee is gross. short hair is better
long or short as long as its clean i preferr long hair myself
long... ~wid braids~.. !!
Depends on the individual =)

No comments:

Post a Comment