Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am a black girl with rather short hair, how long of extensions should I get?

I have wanted extensions for a long time, because i use a straighter all the time I have a lot of break off, so wanna be able to grow it out more but idk what length of extensions I should get or what type. Please help or give suggestions!I am a black girl with rather short hair, how long of extensions should I get?
This is just going by what a friend of mine said. Start shorter because you can apparently get headaches if they are too long. I guess they get heavy. Hope this helps! :)I am a black girl with rather short hair, how long of extensions should I get?
Go to your local professional hair extensions salon, and get a free consultation. Normal rule of thumb is you can add twice the hair lengths you currently have without issues.
You should get neck length people wont be able to tell its a weave and i would suggest getting wavy extensions also.
if u get really long ones ure face will look longer and thinner (i think) and if u get like chin length ones it will look wider ... so go on what u think will suit ure face best :)
beach waves and beyonce's length, now that would look pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment