Sunday, February 12, 2012

Are there any men attracted to women with short hair?

It seems that most men prefer their women with long hair, let's here from men who absolutely love women with short hair.Are there any men attracted to women with short hair?
there are ATON of men that love women with short hair!!!!!!!


i mean some are even looking 4 women with short hair right this second!!!Are there any men attracted to women with short hair?
guys hate women with short hair. It looks so ugly.

Report Abuse



I had short hair about three yrs ago, and I actually had more men approach me than with my hair long. It's a sign of independance for the woman also, without looking or being boyish.
My boyfriend is. Unfortunately....
no guys like girls with short hair because they will think that they are dating a guy. sorry but those are the facts hon. if you have short hair go get extensions NOW. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment