Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why do a majority of girls prefer long hair to short hair?

it just appears to me that girls do not like short hair! take kylie and delta for instance!Why do a majority of girls prefer long hair to short hair?
Its just personal preference i guess ..everyones allowed to choose the length of their hair .. :D ..... but its also influence from history ... women have always been expected to have longer hair compared to men ...Why do a majority of girls prefer long hair to short hair?
i always thought that girls liked it the other way around. For me, i like women who have hair at least as long as there shoulders
Well because it is more flattering and feminine when hair is long. hope it helps.
I like medium length hair on guys. Check out Zac Efron's. It's super sexy :)
I have short hair and am cutting them even shorter into a bob. I like it. Everyone is different. For some people short hair looks better for other only long hair. And there are a lot of celebs out there with short hair, just take a look. Nothing wrong with that. Except a lot of the guys said that they like a girl with longer hair. Yeah right. If a hot girl with short hair walks buy, they'll drool too. But for some people, hair is something they hide under.


Just my opinion. And who cares what some guys think, if you think you look good and feel good about yourself, so what if some jerky guy prefers girls with big hair, big boobs, etc. Their choice, the hair--ours.


=)
I think girls like long hair because the general understanding is that men find long hair more attractive. I think most get annoyed with hair getting caught in chairs jackets and doors, then theres upkeep dry time and tangles. I think logically we'd all have short hair just long enough for a pony tail. But guys enter the equation and we all wann be rapunzle
I love my long hair. It's almost to my waist and I prefer it! :D
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment