Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do you get a skater hair with short hair?

I am a black girl i skateboard. And i wear my hair straight all the time because i dont want to get called a poser what to do with my hair? And my hair stops a little down from my shoulder.How do you get a skater hair with short hair?
omg your a skater sweet dude ok uhh i meant for real do what ever get bangs and come layers cut into your hair ya know have fun with it !!!!How do you get a skater hair with short hair?
Well you can try a weave or a hair peice that you can clip into your hair............or work with what you got......skaters are different....leave your hair on the curly and wild side then use a cool bandana like the rockers and I have seen skaters do that..................skate on girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment