Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is it necessary to be skinny to have short hair?

I wanna cut my hair, i'm tired of it, but I'm don't have a skinny body and face... so i don't know if would look good. I'm not fat, i'm just slender. Advices, please?Is it necessary to be skinny to have short hair?
Abundant hair makes a fat woman look even more enormous. Maybe a short cut would be a good idea.Is it necessary to be skinny to have short hair?
it's not all in if you're fat or skinny...you have to get cut that fits your face...
??
No, but for me I have a kind of big head, so longer hair makes it look bigger lol. But you should try it, it might look great on you, pick a style that compliments your face shape and bone structure.
I wouldn't have it cut short it may make you look a little bigger maybe just above shoulder length
No it is not necessary to be ';skinny.'; I would say however that it is a plus to not only have a great face but to be happy with it because when your hair is short, there is no hiding behind it!


Since I am in the beauty industry I wear my hair a multitude of styles and colors. When I wear an ultra-short cut I feel better with more feminine, dramatic makeup. When my hair is long I can go without a stitch of makeup as I feel like I can concentrate on my abundance of hair. Just a personal thought...................





If you like yourself and are truly happy in your own skin...GO FOR IT!! Short hair makes you wanna kick up your heels and scream %26lt;';YEAH!';!

No comments:

Post a Comment