Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have VERY short hair like just below my ears any tips on how to style my hair?

I'm bored of always leaving my hair and i don't want to use extensions any tips using clips or stuff like that??I have VERY short hair like just below my ears any tips on how to style my hair?
flip out the sides and give the crown major volume with hair spray and back combing! i have hair just like it and it looks great on any face shape... good luck i know how frustrating short hair can be...I have VERY short hair like just below my ears any tips on how to style my hair?
hmmm. you could always try the pixi cut thing. its where its kinda spikey. i really dont know :P its a bit to short for styling :9 sorry.. but you could...uhhmmm. i duno :( SORRY



can you answwer mine tho??



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
Well i am a guy so i cant help you, but i like girls with short hair like that, its really cute. Yea thats all i wanted to say
hi you can try this one:



beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com

with videos in how to apply makeup step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment