Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why do woman with long hair tend to be more choosy or stuck up over woman with short hair?

I have found in previous dating experiences that I get shot down more often by a woman with long beautiful hair than a woman with short hair. Their body style or background doesn't seem to matter. Why do woman with long hair tend to be more choosy or stuck up over woman with short hair?
I don't think that statement is true. I have long hair and I am not like the women you described with long hair. Maybe you seem to treat them differently therefore you get a different reaction to them. I mean, maybe to the long haired girls you try really hard to pick them up because it seems by the way you worded your question you prefer girls with long hair. And maybe the girls with short hair you don't try so hard because you are not really that interested and therefore you seem nicer and they react to you nicer. Well that is mine opinion, anyway. Also, it is okay to be choosy but not stuck up. You don't have to say yes to a guy that asks you out but you don't have to turn him down in a rude way either. I am nice to all guys who talk to me and I speak to them in the same way as they speak to me - if they are nice I am nice back but if they are rude then i am rude back or walk away. Also, i have very long hair at the moment. There are times that i cut it to my shoulders and then grow it again. i am thinking about cutting it in a few months. Would that mean that my attitude will change or that it changes as my hair length changes?Why do woman with long hair tend to be more choosy or stuck up over woman with short hair?
...I don't know, but I'm just lucky that I don't have that problem. Both herself %26amp; I appreciate the simple things in life (%26amp; the inner beauty that a person has), our personalities are almost (if not completely) the same.





...By the way, I forgot to mention she has dark %26amp; beautiful, but long hair (I'd say half her height).





Women with short hair are also beautiful, don't get me wrong. But in your case, you might want to slow down %26amp; take a good look at her before just ';jumping in'; (so to speak).
Have you heard of a saying ';never judge a book by its cover';? this is what you are explaining.





Most men nowadays preferred women with long hair because short hair looks a sign of old age. men something tend to be embarrass with a short-haired woman, i don't know why, but it's a rumor.





If you are a woman i suggest you continue growing your hair to your back.
Well i think that with the image, woman with short hair are more rebellious, and woman with long hair are the steryotypical high matience, or girly girl. But thats also just an image. Not all woman are going to be like that.
mybe girls with long hair think that there all that and can swing and flip their hair more to get atention or somthing!!! then girls with shorter hair. but you have to khow that not all girls that have long hair gets stuckup!!!
more confidence, or maybe trying to play hard to get. i have long hair and i admit im very choosy, but it just depends on the person. believe me, every woman wants long hair at one point in ther life
that's just a asinine statement
some women are more confident then others

No comments:

Post a Comment