Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Any of the ladies here ever go from long to short hair in one sitting?

I've seen other questions from ladies here asking ';should I or shouldn't I?'; so that's where I got the idea for this question.





Didn't necessarily have to be for Locks of Love (although that is certainly for a good cause); just for a change or feeling especially brave.





Were you pleased with the results? What was your reaction when you say the ';new you'; looking back at you in the mirror? And what was the reaction from family and friends when they say your new look?Any of the ladies here ever go from long to short hair in one sitting?
i've done this a few times, but the most recent was when i had hair halfway down my back then cut it REALLY short up to my ears and it was choppy and my friends said it looked cool. then about a month later, instead of getting a trim, i got a mohawk! it was actually a big deal at my school...the principal said it was ';distracting to other students'; but there's 2 BOYS at school with them, so he just let me off with a reproachful look so he wouldn't get busted for sexism. anyway, i don't regret it at all, i LOVE my new 'do!Any of the ladies here ever go from long to short hair in one sitting?
I had beautiful long hair and then I got into sports so I cut it short not to be mean but WORST THING IN MY LIFE!!! after that I had to dye it blonde to make it look good
I did! I grew my hair out for one year with the intent that I would donate it to Locks of Love. On July 3, 2006, I donated 12';! Yikes. It is funny how attached we become to our hair. I felt emotional about it, but what a great experience. I loved the look I got by going short and actually want to go shorter now.
yes, I don't recommend it! If you do it you might regret it! I would gradually do it and see how you like it each time you cut it shorter.
I had long until yesterday. I cut it into a chin length graduated bob and i absolutely adore it!... I really felt like a change and my family were saying how brave i am to actually get it done. Everyone thinks it suits me and i feel really comfy with my new do. It gives more of a young, fresh look to your style. The best haircut i've ever done. Not only do i love my new haircut, but the pride you feel of having had the courage to get it short in the first place is a total bonus! :)
When I first cut my hair short, I loved it!!!


My dad was kinda mad, but everyone else loved it [except some haters at school].


I felt good about myself bc theres a lot of girls that wouldnt cut their hair as short as I did. It doesnt take me as long to get ready which is always a plus!
One time I had hair all the way down to the bottem of my back and I wanted it short cause it was really hard to take care of and it was really hot in the summer, so I went to the hair cut place and i got it cut all the way up to my chin. When I was sitting there chunks of hair just kept falling I thought there would be no end and it took forever because I have supper thick hair. When I turned around I just screamed, I started crying and I wanted my hair back, this was when I was like 5 so it was a big thing for me. When I came home my mom was like what happened to your hair? And then I just started crying again. I cryed for 4 days straight. Then I looked at my hair and decided that I liked it and it grew out and I always keep it at my shoulders now.
I cut my hair from about one third down my back to a few inches above my shoulders. I liked it. My parents weren't so happy, but my friends liked it too.
Yes, it was past my shoulders and I got tired of it being in my face when running so I had it cut real short. I have had it short in the past...I doubt I will ever grow it long again. Everyone seemed to like it. The only person you need to please is yourself. your are the one that has to be happy with how you look
i did once and i have to say i was very hurt over it.in my culture our long hair is often our trade mark,there is much more to it but,i will not get into it.when i did have all of my hair cut off people that i did not even know would ask me why did i cut it,i would reply that i am grieving,what was i grieving over they would ask and i would reply because i cut my hair.it has been five years now,i never ask anyone should i cut it,i just did it,ill never do it again!,my grandmother is 100 years old and has never cut her hair that almost reaches the floor.
i hafd amazing long hair and then i donated it its 2 inchyes
Yes I did from long black beautiful curly hair it went to the same but only shorter it did felt a little bad but I love my hair now

No comments:

Post a Comment