Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I pull back short hair that's at jaw line????

I have an a-line layered bob like Victoria Beckham. Id like to know of some ways to pull some of it back for my ballet classes. I've been using a headband, but I don't like all the hair bouncing.How do I pull back short hair that's at jaw line????
If the back is short but the sides are long......... twist or braid the sides and pin them up with something other than pins ( I think pins may slip during your activity, depending on the thickness of your hair) How do I pull back short hair that's at jaw line????
I sort of have the same problem.


A trick you can do is you can french braid your hair back


[Link to show you how] www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxe3wZoT6xU





After you french braid it back [You can still do it even if your hair is short] you can put hair ties in it to keep it that way.





If you have any additional hairs falling out of it, put a headband on.
you may not be able to pull it into one ponytail, but you can pull it into two low pigtails. i used to do this for basketball and gym class and stuff. it keeps your hair out of your face, and it looks really cute too. :]
you'll need LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of bobby pins. Put all you can in a pony tail (or bun, which ever way you like it.) then pin the rest back.
put it up in a VERY high ponytail! I do Ballet as well :)
use little butterfly clip things they work really well for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment