Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to curl my short hair with rollers?

Girls please help





I Have been growing my hair out from a buzz cut that I have had for a few years and want to see how my hair would look like curly





My hair is about 4- 5'; and I have found some of my mums old rollers which vary in size from 3/4'; - 1';





Any suggestions on how to use them when my hair is still wet


and how long my hair will take to dry


and yes I am a GuyHow to curl my short hair with rollers?
remember to use setting lotion and set your hair in a mohawk pattern as attached





Use the larger rollers at the top of your head from the crown to the front and smaller rollers at the back and sides of your head





It will take up to a couple of hours to dry your hair





If you need to sleep in your set Buy a slumber net or tie a scarf tightly over your rollers to keep them in place, Happy setting





Are You Gay?How to curl my short hair with rollers?
yuck curls doe not look good on guys unless natural

No comments:

Post a Comment