Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is it really necessary to give a short-hair cat a bath?

I've heard that some say that you should, but then I also know that they do it themselves...any opinions on this? My cat HATES baths.Is it really necessary to give a short-hair cat a bath?
well only if the cat is really dirty but the only thing one might want to do is brush her since cats give themselves bathsIs it really necessary to give a short-hair cat a bath?
Personally all four of my cats get baths
I wouldn't give ne cat a bath EVER!! but thats just me
I thought all cats hated baths? WEll, my cat is 18 years old, short-haired and I have never given her a bath and she is super clean because she does a great job cleaning herself- so my answer would be no- let them do it themselves- its a natural instinct for them
Cats smell HORRIBLY and they hate baths.. I say get rid of that animal and get yourself a dog... friendlier, nicer, AND they don't mind baths therefore not as STENCHY as nasty cats. UGH!
you only need to give a short haired cat a bath if they get something in their fur. for example gum, chemicles, etc.
no, cats lick themselves clean

no baths necessary
you probably noticed that cats hate water :D

they are cleaning themselves, so there's no need for a bath.
NO, they lick there self for baths.!!!. :) (NATURE)
Usually cats clean themselves ... But sometimes ... If you're not afraid of getting scratched ... and if you let your cat goes outside of your house ...

They SHOULD get a QUICK bath ...



REAL METHOD:

The water... Not HOT not COLD ...

Be prepared for a cat that wants to jump on the walls.

In other words you need a firm grip.

Do not put water in their ears ...

Use a liquid soap or shampoo ... Rinse ...

The head should stay out of the water all the time ...

They hate water so try to do it as fast as possible ...

Have a towel close by to dry it ...

(preferably one that you will use only for the cat)



It will hate you for a few hours ...

Once it's all dry ... all will be okay again ... ;)

Try not to bath it too often ...





FUNNY WAY TO DO IT ... (or how NOT to do it)

http://www.fun-greetings-jokes.com/z/fx_
Necessary? Well, cats do clean themselves, but that means they are swallowing the dirt and excess fur! And if they have fleas or ticks, only a bath and treatment will help. It's not really all that bad, and there are products on the market that can make it easier, if not pleasant, for everyone.
I don't think so...
mo it isnt necessary
No No No No



I have four cats, and they have told me, via their amazing psychic powers, using their tails for antennae, that THIS IS A BAD IDEA.



Just thought I'd pass their thoughts along...

No comments:

Post a Comment