Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can I put a cheerleading bow in my short hair?

I have short hair, so for cheer we need to wear bows. But my hairs to short. HELP!!!!!!!How can I put a cheerleading bow in my short hair?
I have short hair too and it sucks that i can't wear a bow because i cant barely make a ponytail! Usually if your hair doesn't touch your shoulders you don't even need to put it in a pony so your fine.


But if its because you want to, you can try putting it in a half up half down pony, that's what i had to do for a competition once.How can I put a cheerleading bow in my short hair?
1. Glue it to a clip and clip it in


2. Attach it to a headband (the soft, flexible kind you put around your head) and put in the headband, then pin the headband down for extra support





BUT!


This is important!


I cheered on varsity this year and I know that at most competitions, no hair clips are allowed, even bobby pins, and certainly no headbands. Even girls with long bangs just have to gel them back!! So in this case, I would talk to your coach and I think you might not get to wear the bow in this case :(
I have short hair too and i am a cheerleader. here are some tips


1. Put gel in your hair then comb it up


2. Get an extension that matches your hair color from sally's or walmart, the extensions come in clips or ties some come with hair clips that you can attach and they will not come off


3. Get a wig.


4. Get a weave.


Hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well i have hair all the way to a little below my ears so wat i do i pull as much as i can nd get that into a ponytail then what ever you have left over pin it up spray it down or use gel to slick it to your head no one will no
You could get a cut hair clip and attach it to it.


Or you could tape it on.


or buy a extaiton to clip into you hair, and super glue your faverite bow to they extaiton.
Pull what you can into a half-ponytail, and put a bow in that.
im a cheerleader too and so is my friend so we attach clips to them we have short hair too good luck
glue it or tape it to a clip and clip it in
Attach it to a thin head band...Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment