Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have naturally curly and thick hair i want a short hair cut any suggestions?

I need it long enough that i can put it into a ponytail wen i dnt wanna straighten my hair thank you and God blessI have naturally curly and thick hair i want a short hair cut any suggestions?
There is this haircut called Sawhag (im not sure if thats how you spell it)


it works very good. it thins out your hair but not like your regular thinning out.. you will like it if you have thick hair, trust me.I have naturally curly and thick hair i want a short hair cut any suggestions?
Well I dont no any hair cuts but the shorter you cut it the curlier it gets so if you dont want it curly dont cut it to short!
you should cut it to where it's shorter in the back and comes to a slant in the front and then always straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment