Sunday, February 12, 2012

Guys: How do you feel about long or short hair?

I have mid back length hair but its not very healthy and needs to be cut. I've always wanted a change but im too scared to go as short as my shoulders. Do you think that shoulder length hair is cute? Or should I just get a trim? Do you think its cute about 3 inches below shoulders?





Thanks!Guys: How do you feel about long or short hair?
a better question is how do you feel about long or short hair, it all depends on what you think works for you, like an alien once told me when i visited his ranch on the country side of the nebula galaxy bright far side where the flower cow beetles eat popcorn as a side treat to fast and furious galbatronix griftGuys: How do you feel about long or short hair?
I had to get my hair cut rather short too for the same reasons. I had an asymetric cut that was longer in the front and short and layered at the back (I flipped it and made it stick out almost straight with wax) and short side bangs (and I got lots of pink highlights to comfort myself from cutting my hair). Everyone loved it and thought it was really pretty. but I am growing my hair back cause I prefer long hair on myself. It was short enough in the back that I couldn't tie it up ^-^ but it was really wild and cute.
Im a girl that Hangs out with Skater;; Dates them. %26amp;%26amp; Everthingg! %26amp;%26amp; I think that Skater With there Hair Long is prettyy Hott! But if only if it like up to the ear a little longger but up to your shoulder I think That is total not hot! I bet your a Pretty Cute guy but I think you should Trim your hair Like up to your ear a little longg!(:
I think it all really depends on the shape of your face. I prefer shoulder-length hair on round-faced women, and long hair on ovular-faced women. For square and rectangle-faced women, it's basically the middle of the other two. But that's just one man's opinion.
i prefer long hair on girls, and the longer the better, and more attractive, i think !


also, i like red or blonde, maybe brown, but not black !!
lol





do what you like..not what guys like...if your confident you can do anything..





you will realize that when you mature--
I like hair that is past shoulder length (but if shorter than that looks good on you then go for it).

No comments:

Post a Comment