Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do you think short hair styles on a woman is sexy?

How important is the length of hair on a woman and does that influence your decision to date, become involved in a relationship or even marry?Do you think short hair styles on a woman is sexy?
I love short hair and i think it makes us chicks look hot!


lolz :)


i have shortish hairDo you think short hair styles on a woman is sexy?
my husband hates short hair and loves long hair. Because of this fact I keep my hair long. It is not hard to do....I do it because I love him. If I were to cut my hair he would still love me...but would find me less attractive---guess what I will get thumbs down for that fact, but it is true. You can't fault them. What if you didn't like facial hair and your boyfriend grew a mustache...you won't stop loving him, but would he be as hot as he was with out the mustache?





of course it will influence a guys decision to date...If you doesn't like short hair he might not look at you a second time.





If you are taking in general...that is hard because guys will have different opinions. If you are really worried about it, keep it medium length.
hair isn't THAT important that it can alter your marriage decisions.





i like longer hair


because it leaves a wave of mystery.


then again, so can short hair.


but short hair is well, short.





go long ;D
my boyfriend likes it when i have long hair. if i had really short hair im pretty sure he wouldnt have approached me. but i know guys who love girls with shorter hair. it all depends on the guy.
If your hair is like rihannas then its beautiful.
Depends on the shape of your face whether you can pull it off or not.
I prefer shoulder length hair, or at the least chin length. Short hair styles do look good on SOME women but not very many.
Hair isnt important i only care about the face.
long hair is sexy as helll. lol


i know every guy likes long hair better...but it doesnt really matter that much..it totally depends on what u look like.
I think long hair is beautiful and short hair is sexy :D





try an angled bob. That's the style I have.
I think short hair can look really great, and suits some face shapes.
As long as it's clean....................Makes no diff!
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment