Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ladies, if you have short hair do you get jealous when you see a female with long hair?

Mine is very long now, but when I use to cut it, I regretted it and I couldn't stand to see a female flip her long hair in front of me.Ladies, if you have short hair do you get jealous when you see a female with long hair?
no short hair is spunky and cute, and a lot of people can wear long hair, but not everone can carry a short cut with confidence, youhave to have the face for it :)Ladies, if you have short hair do you get jealous when you see a female with long hair?
Uh no i dont get jealous theres not point
no
I don't know if your black or not, but I think some black women get jealous, b/c it can be difficult to care for our hair to keep it healthy and long.
Too much weave out there these days................
When I cut my hair, I am happy with short. I used to get wistful when I got bored with the style and could only throw in some butterfly clips though.
what would be the point of getting jealous of another womans hair when it has been your choice to have yours cut off short. You do have the ability to not do it don't you?
I used to get upset, but I realized HELLO, I have a choice whether to leave it short or grow it out. I think hair is beautiful short or long or in between. I have had long hair before kids, then when short short-boys cut, then I let it grow out, then I recently went in the middle right below my neckline but wht you have to realize is that, you have to have self assurance that you like what you are and what you see when you look in the mirror who cares what everyone else looks like, if you start to worry about what everyone else looks like, my friend you are always going to be miserable. So love you and the skin that you are in..
NO only when I see a girl with long really really gorgeous hair. my hair when it grows long it looks a mess so I keep it short and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment