Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have short hair I want it to grow I'm thinking of taking prenatal pills? Any advise?

I'm just sick of short hair I was thinking aither that or the Paris Hilton extantions .I have short hair I want it to grow I'm thinking of taking prenatal pills? Any advise?
try the pills i took them for a while and my hair did pretty well. and grew out faster it seemed like.I have short hair I want it to grow I'm thinking of taking prenatal pills? Any advise?
Prenatal vitamins are essential for hair growth. You don't have to be eighteen or pregnant to take them, they are safe for everyone. Vitamin E is also very good for your hair. These two should help your hair grow faster! Good luck!





Cheers,


- Claire
flinstone vitamins. they have almost the same thing as prenatal and half the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment