Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is it weird to go to school one day having short hair..and then putting in extensions the next?

What would you think if someone did that.


My mom wants extensions for me for my sweet sixteen and I have shoulder length hair.


My stylist told my mom that before the actual date of my party I need to have the extensions in to get used to them, and I plan on keeping them in after.


So, what do you think?Is it weird to go to school one day having short hair..and then putting in extensions the next?
not at all, i do this all the time (mine are clip in so i can take them in and out whenever i want). some days when i am running late, i leave my hair short, but when i am on time, i clip them in. people don't say anything, they're used to it. you'll probably just be confronted with a few confused faces that's all.Is it weird to go to school one day having short hair..and then putting in extensions the next?
it wouldnt be weird. cause even if you put it in the weekend it doesnt make a difference! alot of ppl in my school just put them in in middle of the week.


anyways everyone will know you have extensions in.
no it is not weird some people have left in the middle of the class and came back and had long hairit wasnt weird everyone will just have an early chance to complement you.
No i wouldn't find it weird.
no its fine loads of people do it at my school :)
i don't think it would be weird. go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment