Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do highlights look good on short hair?

I have short layered hair.My bangs are pretty long and it's medium to dark brown.Someone suggested that I have highlights put only in the bangs and on top,because if were to get them all over it would cause a zebra type effect.Any opinions?Do highlights look good on short hair?
not really.Do highlights look good on short hair?
I used to have highlights on my darker hair and it looked awesome. Do not just put them in the from of your bangs, and do not put them all over. Instead try doing peek a boo highlights different textues. Even do low lights. or do what I did to my hair.


http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m134/jayscruffy/crazyy.jpg
It really doesn't matter if you have short hair because if your hair is dark then you do a light color but if you have light hair it doesn't look so good...lol....
I think it would be fine all over if they weren't too drastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment