Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do girls prefer their boyfriends to have long hair or short hair?

Just wondering...





Short-cropped hair where you can see his ears, or long hair which he wears in a ponytail (like a rock star, maybe)...





Generally speaking, of course.Do girls prefer their boyfriends to have long hair or short hair?
ergh. when has any boy ever looked good with a ponytail?





short. please.Do girls prefer their boyfriends to have long hair or short hair?
Every girl is different. Some like it long and stringy, some short and neat. You never know. Just be you. They mostly go for the eyes, and the sincerety behind the eyes. That's why girls always stare at you, they are trying to see what's in your head. They figure they can make you fix your hair to their desire once they have you.
This all depends on preference my man. For example, my girlfriend prefers my hair short, but not too short. On the other hand, my close friend prefers her boyfriend's hair long and straight. It all depends on the girl. Although, I think you should do what makes you happy with your hair.
This is a hard question to answer, especially if you're ';generally speaking.'; Every girl is different and has different tastes - that's the beauty of everyone being different.
I'm in the middle. I like short, yet kinda shaggy hair. You know, falls in front of the eyes just a bit. Very sexy. : )
Well I dont really judge guys by their looks but I like the shaggy sort of hair (not short and neat but not too long either).


I think its cute like that
Mate, dont worry, whatever hair type you have it doesnt matter, just as long as its in good condition.
I'm not all for the appearance-over-personality ethos !BUT! my preference is loong hair cos there's more to play with. It means I can get my straighteners out!:-)
eh, i like the short or mitchell davis hair, but it really all depends on the guy.
don't matter 2 me...as long as his awesum personality shows thru
short and neat.
shorttt.


long hair is gross


most times


it looks greasy.


:]
short
short hair
LONG


it has to be long
none, just below there ears, and having it straightend, that's hot !
my girlfriend loves my short hair
Either one...I love to run my fingers through them, no matter what length. Even if there's nothing there I like it.
long hair makes me horny
Robert Pattinson Hair %26lt;333

No comments:

Post a Comment