Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can I keep my hair from curling? (I'm a guy with somewhat short hair)?

Ok, my hair just looooves to start curling up all around my ears and at the back near my neck whenever my hair gets to be about an inch long. I am a 20 y/o guy and and I want to try to do something different other than keeping it buzz cut. What can I do?How can I keep my hair from curling? (I'm a guy with somewhat short hair)?
my husband has pencil thin curls and his hair does that when its longer than 1/4';. try growing it out to the length where you can start putting mousse and gel in it. girls love it. other than that, you can't change nature. your hair will curl if it wants too. hope this helps!How can I keep my hair from curling? (I'm a guy with somewhat short hair)?
you cant.. accept it

No comments:

Post a Comment