Friday, January 27, 2012

What is a good hair style for short hair?

Well I might be going to a valentines day dance next friday....I really don't know what to do with my hair because it is at least to my shoulders any tips?What is a good hair style for short hair?
HERS WHAT YOU DO: let me spemd the night on friday so i can do ur hair and get some tang. THEN: you call me right away!





-Rachel.What is a good hair style for short hair?
you could do something simple and just pull your bangs/the front part of your hair back in a ponytail and leave the rest down. orr get messy waves by washing ur hair before bed and braiding it then take the braid out in the morning and if u like the way it looks leave it. if not put it in a high messy ponytail/bun with some hairs hanging down in a couple places. look up some websites for hairstyle ideas or go to a hairdresser, the kind that does styles, not cuts.

;]]
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=



Shorter HAir Ideas =))



Hope you like
Spiky and fun! =]
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment