Friday, January 27, 2012

Do you think short hair is beter for asian guys?

I'm from Japan. A lot of young Japanese tend to have long~mid hair. I think in the US, people might think that kind of Japanese hair styles are gay.


What do American people think nice hair style for Asian guys?Do you think short hair is beter for asian guys?
Shoulder length or above, really anything!Do you think short hair is beter for asian guys?
I think it depends on your facial features and height. Some Asian men that are very tall and good looking, look great with meduim to long hair because they carry it well.





Other Asian men look great with short, or meduim to short spiked hair, even long sometimes. It all depends on the professional hair cut that is specially designed for your face. The style should compliment your face.





Go to a professional hair stylists and get his or her opinion on a hair cut designed for you. If you think you look good with meduim to long hair, then go for it.





Do not worry about what other people think. People are naturally judgemental, go for what looks good on you and be happy!
I personally think Japanese long-mid hair is really sexy...but I'm Japanese-American and very few people I know agree with me.





In America, Japanese long-hair-styles for men would probably be seen as gay, probably because hair that's longer means you have to spend more time washing and taking care of it...





Unfortunately, society has made it so men can't spend any time grooming themselves in the mirror without being labeled ';gay';. It's very sad I think.
im asian but thats okay. i think that short short hair isnt very attractive. you should have median long hair. not like..long long. heres a good picture. i love his hair. =)
I'm Chinese and I have med/long hair, I love it. My American friends (male) think I have nice hair and they wish their hair looks like mine, but they don't want to show signs of being ';gay';. My female friends think it looks cool, and it looks a lot better than before when I had short hair. I honestly think most Asian dudes look better with med/long hair. But before you do that make sure you go to a good salon though.
Its not gay, its very attractive to me

No comments:

Post a Comment