Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I help my very short hair grow longer?

My hair grows incredibly slow, also it is frizzy and dull.





I use Redken shampoo and conditioner (the kind for damaged hair)





Herbal Essence mousse (Set Me Up i believe)





I do not straighten, blow dry, or in any other way heat style my hair, but i have dyed it frequently in the past (but i have quit and am trying to get my natural color back)How can I help my very short hair grow longer?
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hairHow can I help my very short hair grow longer?
Your hair is only going to grow a half inch or so every month. Unfortunately there's no magic product that makes our hair grow fast. However, there are things we can do to ensure healthy growth for our hair during the process.





- Take a good daily multivitamin/Biotin


- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and essential oils


- Drink lots of water and milk


- Massage your scalp nightly to help the blood circulate


- Use a good shampoo + conditioner - I like Herbal Essences Hello Hydration


- Don't put products in your hair (hair spray, gel, or any household gunk)


- Let your hair air dry before brushing


- Try not to dye your hair


- Use very minimal heat products on your hair (hair dryer, straightener, curling iron)


- Get trims every 7-9 weeks to get rid of end breakage and split ends


- Keep your hair down as much as possible - a tight ponytail or bun can cause damage and isn't good for curculation


- If you want long hair instantly, I recommend getting some affordable clip in extensions. Check out www.hairuwear.com or ebay to see the different varieties and styles





Hope this helps
I take Holland and Barrett's Skin, Hair and Nails formula (tablets). Meant to improve cells to make it stronger and more able to grow.
get a wig or hair extension's:)

No comments:

Post a Comment