Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you think of short hair on women?

Not like ';boy cut'; short, but just somewhere between shoulder and chin length. I have long hair that used to be wavy and thick, but after going through labor is it now thin and frizzy. I am considering chopping it off but I am so afraid of regretting it! Ladies who have cut their hair short - did you regret it? All help is appreciated!What do you think of short hair on women?
I think it all depends on the haircut and if it suits the woman's face.


Ive had short hair for about a year now, i chopped it all off and got


the famous posh bob XD





I LOVEEEEED it when i got it, but since i have naturally


wavy/curly hair and i cut it short it got curlier so i HAD to straighten


it or fix the curls or you look insane.





Be warned short hair is high maintenance if you have wavy/curly hair.





Also pick the cut wisely, i think i underestimated how short the


haircut was going to be and didnt realize how long it was gonna


take for it to grow back so now im suffering for it to grow back


XD I have it partly past my shoulders now.





So just


1) Pick the cut wisely


2) Have an idea of how much work the cut is going to need to look good





GOOD LUCK!What do you think of short hair on women?
It depends on your bone structure and also how much maintenance you want to do everyday when styling your hair. My hair got all damaged after being pregnant too and I decided to cut it shorter and wasn't thrilled with it, but now that it's growing back it looks healthier then it was. You should try these vitamins for hair, skin and nails, they are at walmart or any drugstore and only cost about $6. They really got my hair back to being full and pretty. So maybe you should take the vitamins for a few weeks and then cut off any split ends and get a nice style if you aren't sure about cutting it short. I wish that's what I would have done.
I cut it short and i love it. it's sexy and i got a lot of compliments when i did. plus, it's less of a hassle to deal with especially if your hair is thick/curly.
i have also dont like because long hair is looking good for women
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment