Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find pictures of short hair styles and cuts?

I am looking for ideas to cut my hair. The only pictures I can find online are of celebrities. I need front and back pictures or short hair cuts so I can print one out to give to my hair stylist. I have an idea of what I want just cant find a picture of it. I scared I will explain it wrong and not get the haircut I want.Where can I find pictures of short hair styles and cuts?
www.beautifulhairstyles.comWhere can I find pictures of short hair styles and cuts?
Look at magazines online!


Hairstyle mags. Cosmo, somethin HOT TO TRAUGHT








I cut my hair about a month ago and i used this site. It's very helpfull. I love it!





http://www.hairpedia.com/





hope it helped
Go to Yahoo and type in shot hair and click images...or for example you can do Bob hairstyle and hit images. I cut hair and have endlessly looked for a good site for haircuts...Yahoo images seems to be the best.
yahoo, google, photobucket, ask, flicket, and www.thehairstyler.com
Use your search engine or google...


Search for short hair cut images


Short style images





I always use Yahoo
google hair style pictures.%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
photobucket
go to photobucket and search for it.
google images

No comments:

Post a Comment