Monday, January 30, 2012

How to wear long clip-in hair extensions in short hair?

I bought some clip-in hair extensions in different, bright colors that are about 15 inches long, which is the length of my hair. I love wearing them, but I'm thinking of getting my hair cut short, up to my chin. I still want to wear the clip-in hair, but I don't want to cut them. Is there a way I can wear them but maybe pin the ends or something so they don't look too weird?How to wear long clip-in hair extensions in short hair?
i don't really think that would work without looking odd. if you decide that possibly you want to cut them so you can wear them bring them in with you when you get your hair cut and have the stylist cut them so they look really good in your new haircut! but if you really dont want to cut them i have no advice on how you could wear them without looking wierd sorry. good luck!How to wear long clip-in hair extensions in short hair?
I'm sorry to say I can't image a way to wear them that won't look a little odd with that much difference in length. If you have a lot of extensions to work with, you may want to play around and see if you can make something work by varying the placement (work downward from the crown). I really don't think that will help much, though.





I understand your reluctance to have the extensions cut, but I'd re-evaluate that once you get your new style. If you LOVE your new cut and feel confident that you'll maintain it for at least the next year, consider cutting the extensions. You'll really get a chance to appreciate them more and enhance your new look.





Whatever you decide, good luck with the new cut. I love a fun new do!

No comments:

Post a Comment