Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you curl short hair without looking like a granny?

My hair is short and I'm scared to curl it incase it makes me look like an old lady (no offense to any old ladys, your hair is lovely but I don't think I'm quite ready for it yet)How do you curl short hair without looking like a granny?
okay, well I used too have a incredibly, short bob, I didint really like the way it looked natural so I turned to curling irons.





You should just curl the ends with a 1 1/2'' barrel curling iron.





How you do it:





you take bottom parts of your hair and loosely wrap it around the curling iron, hold for a few seconds and then let it loose.





AND





you could try blow-drying your hair with a round barreled brush.





It will give you amazing, looser curls that wont look granny styled at all.





hope i helped!How do you curl short hair without looking like a granny?
You can wash, and then dry upside down, and while upside down still, role into a bun, leaving up some dangly bits. curl the dangly bits, and you would look sexy. add some grips ang hair spray, and a cute little black dress would go perfectly!
i have short curly hair, i get a very loose perm and then scrunch it to how i want it

No comments:

Post a Comment