Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is it possible to grow a mullet if I have short hair?

I was thinking I'd grow a mullet but I have short spiky hair. If I let the back grow for like a year, will I have a mullet eventually?Is it possible to grow a mullet if I have short hair?
No offense but, why would you want one in the first place? But yeah i think your hair would grow a lot over a yearIs it possible to grow a mullet if I have short hair?
**** yeah dude if just let it flow and over a year you'll start looking like joe dirt or at least you will get a good laught out of someone with that hair style . Send a pic lol. You will look like my balls sack why would you want a mullet for ? lol
i agree with the PP, that is the worst style ever. only thing equally bad is the infamous chili bowl cut. lol. see professional stylist and get a fresh, hip look that is best for you.
Wesley Willis - Cut The Mullet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxMH07qH



All the answers are waiting inside
Yeah dude let the back grow out a few inches from the front an u got one. But y?

No comments:

Post a Comment