Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it less time consuming to take care of short Hair?

I want to cut my hair really short so I don't have to worry about time on caring of it during the week because I need time for-school,soccer and free time.So IS it a good idea to cut it or not?Is it less time consuming to take care of short Hair?
No. Short hair is a lot harder to handle because well.. its short. Sure its a lot easier to wash it and dry it and all that but its a lot harder to make it look good and maintain it. I cut my hair really short last year hoping that is gonna help me save time and stuff but it didnt work and i felt so sorr i did it. Its such a pain in the ***. And it took me a long while to grow it back so id think twice before i do it.Is it less time consuming to take care of short Hair?
short hair (esp. for African Americans) seems like it would be easier to maintain, but its not. You have to constantly moisturize, you HAVE to wash it weekly, if not it'll look nappy. And its harder to straighten, even after a perm.
This is a simple answer....the shorter your hair the less you have to worry about. So, yes. It is less time consuming to have your hair shorter. I'm sure it will look FAB on you!
Well I had my hair cut short as i was getting fed up of how long it took to wash it etc when it was long. If you think it would suit you go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment