Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I style my short hair cute? Can you please comment and if you can leave links for me.?

My hair is 3 inches below my shoulders. All I do is straighten it. Can you please help me because I am getting bored with the same hair do everyday. My hair is naturally straight but it is now starting to flip out wards a little bit.How can I style my short hair cute? Can you please comment and if you can leave links for me.?
You can put it in a Bun or a Ponytail if you want to get fancy you curl it make sure you don't have an Afro when it is done then put it in a Ponytail and you take one of those big clips and and put the Ponytail in the clip to make it stick up and gently pat the loose hair over the top of the clip so it hangs down over the clip. I had to do my sisters hair for a wedding and she totally looked the best.How can I style my short hair cute? Can you please comment and if you can leave links for me.?
Curling your short hair: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJRyH3zYAdU


You can tease it to add volume, apply hairspray afterwards to keep hold.


Tie it in a ponytail!


Just leave it down. Maybe it looks better just naturally normal.
that's not short anymore honey!


1. Braid it into two braids.


2. put part of it up using a hair clip or pony-tie.


3. Get bangs or else get it cut shorter?

No comments:

Post a Comment