Monday, January 30, 2012

How long does it take to go from short hair to long hair for guys?

I am trying to get longer hair like those Asian boy bands right now i am waiting for my hair to get longer is 4 months enough or do i need more time?How long does it take to go from short hair to long hair for guys?
if you are Asian then that is definitely enough, if you are white on the other hand it could take longerHow long does it take to go from short hair to long hair for guys?
haha i'm asian and after a haircut my hair usually grows back in a month or to lol.

Report Abuse


You will not be able to get a specific answer since each person is different. If you want to have your hair grow quicker, I would suggest you visit a beauty salon and find some medication to stimulate your scalp and advance hair growth.
usually hair grows a 1/2 inch every month



but long hair on guys is pretty silly if u ask me



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
The normal growth for hair is 1/2 an inch per month. You can do the math :)
It depends on how fast your hair grows but in 4 months your hair should be pretty shaggy.
my hair took a year to grow 7 inches

and it depends on how long your hair is already, and some ppls hair grows faster
Yeah, I grew mine in 1 month, you should be fine.
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment