Friday, January 27, 2012

How long does it take for short hair to grow in 4 months?

Plz help.How long does it take for short hair to grow in 4 months?
That depends on your genes. In general, hair grows a little less than 1'; per month.How long does it take for short hair to grow in 4 months?
It depends on what you are doing to help it grow. For the longest time, my hair wouldn't grow past my shoulders. Then I started massaging my scalp and hair with Jojoba Oil. Deep intense massage. In 3 months my hair was almost down to my waist. I would do it before shampooing. The massage helps stimulate the blood flow in the scalp and the oil helps to cleanse the hair follicle. Clogged hair follicle is a main reason for slow hair growth. The oil also makes my hair incredibly shiny and healthy.

You can find Jojoba Oil in any health food store.

Try it! It feels good too!
...four months
This natural product helped my daughter's short hair to grow- and her lashes!!



at www.katuri.com- scroll way down- oil used by geishas they said.
On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment