Monday, January 30, 2012

How do i keep my short hair less poofy and make it have less volume?

i have short layerd hair and after a shower it gets all poofy and fuzzy. How do i keep my hair flat and in control? i dont want to keep straightening my hair!!!How do i keep my short hair less poofy and make it have less volume?
When you blow dry it, attach a diffuser and dry it downwards, forcing the hair to dry smooth and straight. To keep the look apply a bit of serum and finishing spray.How do i keep my short hair less poofy and make it have less volume?
use product before you blow dry, dry your hair with your head upright and the blow dryer blowing your hair down. If you can get a straightener, that would be best. The smaller ones are best for shorter hair and can even curl it under or flip it for some style after you take the poof away with the straightener.

No comments:

Post a Comment