Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best way to get rid of facial chin hair on women? Especially short hair.?

I am only 28 years old and my facial hair on chin just seems to be getting worse. I use Nair but sometimes it burns. I've tried Nad's but it doesn't work on short hair.What is the best way to get rid of facial chin hair on women? Especially short hair.?
I would just go for biweekly waxings, Nair isnt meant for facial hair its too sensitive of an area, and nads really does only work on long hair since its just sugar and honey. If its not a lot of hair try tweezing, or find an at home wax treatment. Or go to a spa they usually have products for facials and would prolly have hair removal creams.What is the best way to get rid of facial chin hair on women? Especially short hair.?
I would say try lasik but make sure its done RIGHT or it will just come right back hun. And if thats not workin maybe try a cream...? I think every girl has that problem so dont feel ashamed
Right after a shower, when your pores have opened up from the steam, pluck the hairs out. It will be much easier and less painful if you pluck right after a shower. =)
Hey my empathy goes out to you, im a man, and at 34, im getting more hair on my ears than on my head...god can be cruel
i have tried everything from tweezing, bleaching, and waxing.... and nothing compares to laser hair removal. it is expensive compared to other methods but its worth it. the good news is that laser hair treatment is getting cheaper these days.
waxing can be very helpful...or you can go for laser hair removal
try laser
try tweezin after u get a warm damp cloth n leave it on ur chin for a caouple mins...so ur pores will open up!!!
I just read about Vaniqua (sp?) that is prescribed by your doc. It's not a hair removal product, but a product that over time stops the growth of hair on women in unwanted areas. Personally, I plan on checking it out. If you search the internet they have a website which is very informative.
Lasik

No comments:

Post a Comment