Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some cute short hair styles for a girl with wavy/curly hair?

I want to get my hair shortend for summer but I dont know how i should cut it because I dont want my hair to look bad because of how wavy and curly it is. Please send me pic.s of hair styles so i can see them and then decide. thanks for your help.What are some cute short hair styles for a girl with wavy/curly hair?
My hair is really short, so you could try the pixie cut and you can buy hair care products that can flip it up, or you can just wear it down. If your hair is wavy or curly it should have no problem flipping up. It is really mod and chic and really easy to take care of!What are some cute short hair styles for a girl with wavy/curly hair?
I haven't seen many short hairstyles for your type of hair, but I would suggest trying to straighten it if you can.
do a half up half down hair style.

No comments:

Post a Comment