Monday, January 30, 2012

What are some pretty things u can do to short hair?

I just got my hair cut and it is shoulder length and layered. What are some things I can do to it that doesn't involve curling because my hair doesn't curl? I don't have a straightener either. I'm talking about things like putting hair clips in it and things like that.What are some pretty things u can do to short hair?
Haha, guess what? i got layers and shoulder cut too. i also got bangs.

you could try pigtails, high ponytails.. i leave it down most of the time.What are some pretty things u can do to short hair?
You can use a flat iron and straighten your hair, then take some gel and spike the bottom of your hair and at the top...it takes like 5 minutes to do! here is a pic...
I take some basic gel that lets your hair move but holds...

I braid really tiny pieces randomly. Like 5. And use onlly the gel to hold them. So it almost looks natural. And with layers it looks great. Hope this helps =]
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_y2Pxq1jHI8A/Sc
Tease it.

Just a little bit, so your hair doesn't look like a fuzz ball.

Use hairspray.
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment