Monday, January 30, 2012

Can I still get extensions if I have short hair?

My hair is very short, it goes up to my neck and I want extensions down to my mid back.Can I still get extensions if I have short hair?
Yes you can still get extensions. There are many different methods you can try. I would suggest buying a very good grade of hair, preferably handtied or micro weft as opposed to machine weft. You probaly can search on the ebay for sellers. This weft is very thin and will not be detected even with the short hair or thin. Another type is called the skin weft, also search online or ebay. It is a very nice hair that is attached to a clear weft that has some similiarities to skin. It is very quick to install with hair tape and lasts a long time because it is reusable. I really don't suggest the fusion, it is a long process that can be very damaging and is actually outdated and overrated. My absolute favorite is clip-in hair! It is the choice of many celebrities, that and the lace wig. But the clip-in is absolutely the best. I would suggest ordering a pack of synthetic heat resistant from the bay, I sam many that were very long (18-20';) for less than $20 with shipping, ***FYI watch shipping costs on there I saw a seller selling a pack of hair for 2.99 but the shipping was $25!!**** I would try the synthetic then once your realize you love it, invest in a pack of the human remy, they are the absolute best and a necessity for every lady! LOL.


The Remy/Remi hair can last for over a year if you take care of it! Mine are well over 6 monthes no tangles and have been dyed twice! They are worth every reasonable penny...well no more than $115 a pack, IMO!


But start with the synthetic to see how you like it the clips are very easy to put in and they hold absulutely tight and secure without damaging your hair one bit like all of the other techniques! Oh one last important note if you buy the clips, especially online. You want a full set!!!!! That usually means about 7-10 peices ranging in widthes from about 1.5'; to about 7'; wefts in one pack! The pack generally weighs about 100-130grams or 3-4oz. Please do not get tricked into buying a pack with all 2'; strips, it will not cover your head. Any thing less than 100gms or 6 peices or 10 clips is a no no and a waste of money. One regularpack is more than enough, I have yet to wear all of my peices at the same time, usually just 3-4 peices for add length and fullness. Well hope this helps and good luck!Can I still get extensions if I have short hair?
Yes, there are plenty of ways for them to add the extensions to short hair. Majority of the Ethnic people (African Americans) usually get weaves especially ones with short hair. First they'll make sure the short hair is long enough to atleast braid, and then the stylist would braid in a circular design around your head and sew in the extensions using a needle and thread on to your hair that is braided or an net. The SEWING weave is the best and SAFEST way for anybody's hair. Trust me! Never allow someone to put glue also called bonded in your hair to add the extensions unless this stylist extremely knows what their doing. The glue can pull the roots out of your hair!! I don't approve of it, but every stylist ';add extensions'; or ';weaves'; hair different!
yeah my hair is that short and I have extensions. You could be near bald and still have them. You won't be able to get them sown in but you can get them glued in or get fusion if you feel like spending a little more money. Fusion lasts longer.
der. hair extensions r sposed 2 make ur hair longer.
Yes! Call up hair salons or ask women with extensions that you think look good where they go and then get a consultation with a stylist. They'll be able to give you an idea of what they can do for you.
yeah, thats the whole point of extensions.
Oh yes extensions with shorter hair is the best. When your hair is too long sometimes it's harder to blend the hair to make it look natural. You are more than likely to look great.


Just get the right hairstylist to do the work.
Yes, people who have short hair get extensions to make there hair longer. If there hair was already long why would they be getting extensions?

No comments:

Post a Comment