Monday, January 30, 2012

Help I need an easy way to curl my short hair w/out a curling iron or rollers?

My hair is short and a little below my jaw line! Any advice?Help I need an easy way to curl my short hair w/out a curling iron or rollers?
scrunch it with extra strong hold mousse....Help I need an easy way to curl my short hair w/out a curling iron or rollers?
you can use a hair straightner to actually curl your hair.
Put your hair in thick braids and sleep with it or use a curling comb like the ones below at this link:

http://www.idirectmart.com/item_pictures
Put your hair in plaits when it's wet, then sleep on them. Should be curly in the morning =)
you could get an old towel or t-shirt and tear or cut it into strips. when your hair is wet wrap each strip around a group of hair no bigger than an inch secure them in with bobby pins or hair ties and wait til your hair dries, usually overnight. the cloth will help absorb moisture and however tight you twist it is how curly it can be.
when you get out of the shower let it be. take a dallop of mouse or hair jell and rubb your hands together and just scrunch the bottom.



Good luck
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment